Show your past positive feedbacks on your listings and assure Buyers to buy with confidence.|
There are several useful functions to use customize your listings with the subscription.
1) Option to turn on or off the feedback display in real-time
2) Option to display positive feedbacks only
3) Option to show all of seller's feedbacks if there are no feedbacks related to the item listed
4) Option to Show parent item's feedbacks for re-listed items
5) Option to show the feedbacks in certain section of the item description
6) Option to limit the number of feedbacks shown on the description to a certain number
Show your past positive feedbacks on your listings and assure Buyers to buy with confidence.
eBay Seller's positive reputation is a big key in success of the business, as Buyers will be attracted to Sellers with positive feedbacks.
So display what your past satisfactory Buyers are saying about you, directly on the item listings. Buyers do not have to go through the hassle of clicking over to the ratings to look for what others are saying positive about you. Also itemize the feedbacks related to the item listed, so that Buyers know what the past Buyers of the same or similar items have experienced.
With this *** subscription, previous feedbacks for the Seller will be attached and displayed directly on the item descriptions section. Click here